Android user guide: Free Play (puzzle browser)
Once you've completed "Training", you can switch to "Free play" mode.
Open a category and click on a puzzle to play.
Select "Create new..." from the menu and draw your own puzzles.
Touch and hold a puzzle to bring up the Context menu and copy, edit, or share it with your friends.
Note: There is a limitation on paid Puzzle Packs: you cannot edit, copy or share their contents.
Puzzles are organized in categories. You are free to re-organize them, but a few categories are fixed:
- any imported puzzles (received in e-mail/SMS/etc. or scanned from QR code) will land here.
- a great place for puzzles waiting for the finishing touches before sharing.
- a resting place for the not-so-favorite puzzles waiting for a second chance :)
- halfway between existence and nothingness.
Puzzles in the "Workshop", "Attic" and "Trash" categories are hidden: not shown in the "All" category
and not used for random play.
Context menu options:
- play (solve) puzzle.
- edit puzzle (modify, or create a new one based on the current)
- Activates multiselect mode: select multiple puzzles to change their category,
share them in e-mail, or move to trash at once.
- Share a single puzzle using SMS, Facebook or Twitter, generate QR code,
or send multiple puzzles in e-mail.
- Change category...
- E-mail... - send the selected puzzle(s) in e-mail, as a challenge (without the solution).
- SMS/Twitter/Facebook/etc... - share the puzzle as a link.
(can be opened with GraphiLogic on Android devices, or using a web browser on most platforms)
- QR code... - generate an on-screen QR code
(scan with another device using "Scan QR..." menu option of GraphiLogic)
- E-mail puzzle(s) with state... - send the selected puzzle(s) in e-mail,
including the current table state (partial or full solution). Sending to yourself is a great way to backup
- Moves puzzle(s) to a different folder.
- Swap with previous
- Change the order of puzzles: swaps the selected puzzle with the preceding one. (Handy for sharing multiple puzzles in a specific order to tell a story)
- Copy puzzle...
- Duplicates a puzzle to create a new version, or to convert it to a different puzzle type.
- Move puzzle(s) to trash...
- Move the puzzle(s) to the Trash category (go to the Trash folder to permanently delete them).
- Guess :)
- Create puzzle...
- Creates a new puzzle of the selected type.
- Scan QR...
- Scans a puzzle from a QR image (eg one generated using "Generate QR Code..."). Scanning requires additional application installed, like Google Goggles, QR Droid, or ZXing Barcode Scanner.